Running as agl-driver

Hi,

I submitted in review, with the topic "run-as-agl-driver", the set of
changes to run the homescreen as agl-driver, not as root.

The link [1] allows to see them all.

I'm preparing for Wednesday a documentation describing the
new app-framework-main design and removing the deprecated and
confusing parts. At the same time, Loïc is checking how to improve
automount of USB disks that is partly broken.

I would be happy to answer question if any either on the list or on
JIRA.

Best regards
José Bollo

[1] https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/q/topic:%22run-as-agl-driver%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)