Re: LXC-Container in AGL

Dear Ajmal M Ali,

there is no LXC support for AGL today, although there is possibility to add it. In fact, the meta-virtualization yocto layer we added in the AGL codebase supports containers. You can start having a look there to see what are the options available.

Then, the Virtualization Expert Group (EG-VIRT) is having a conference call tomorrow 14:00 UTC: https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/eg-virt#meetings
If you want you can join and we can discuss more.

Regards,