F2F meeting at A Coruña next week

Hi,

We are really glad to be hosting this edition of the AGL face to face
meeting, which will happen between Tuesday and Thursday next week at
the Igalia HQ in A Coruña. Thanks to everyone who confirmed their
attendance and will be in Galicia for a few days, and to everyone else
willing to join the conferences remotely.

All the event information is available at
https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/may2019-f2f, including the
proposed agenda, detailed instructions on how to arrive to the venue,
and the scheduled evening events. Please remember to let us know in if
have any food intolerance, dietary restriction, or special need so it
can be properly taken into account.

In case you are already at Coruña by the beginning of the week and need
a workplace, you can already come by our office. Also, besides the
scheduled evening events, we were planning to have dinner nearby the
office on Monday at 20:30. If interested in joining us, please drop me
an email to have a an estimation of the people attending.

If you have any other doubt or comment, you can get in touch with us at
<ltilve at igalia.com> or the telephone numbers indicated here
https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/may2019-f2f#contact_and_support

See you next week!

Regards, Lorenzo Tilve.