Re: about agl screen capture

Thanks all about giving answer.

I want to streaming video screen to another device.
But Sadly, When I capture screen using LayerManagerControl successfully, video screen was not captured.
Just RGB Layer was capured( Video Layer and RGB Layer is seperated )

I think I have to find another way to do that.

Thanks all.
Cheers,
Josh Jung

2019년 4월 18일 (목) 오후 7:25, Daniel Stone <daniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:
Hi,
What is your usecase for screen capture? There are a number of ways to get output content, but which way is best will depend on exactly what you want to do with the content.

As Stephane has answered, LayerManagerControl will work for now, but this may not always be supported depending on the platform.

For streaming content to a remote host (e.g. with RTSP/H.264), you can use the Weston transmitter plugin:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/tree/master/remoting
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/blob/master/man/weston-drm.man#L149

Support for the Waltham protocol is also available but still in some development.

Cheers,
Daniel