Re: about agl screen capture

I found some setence lik below about capturing screen.
Is it mean, Can't I capture agl app screen, even though I use gst-laucher?

Currently, Wayland doesn’t support screen capture with usual apps, like Hubstaff for example.

“One of the features of Wayland is its security design, which helps to guard the user against malicious apps. Apps can no longer see everything on the screen and spy on you.

https://support.hubstaff.com/screenshot-capture-support-wayland-linux/

Thanks,

2019년 4월 17일 (수) 오후 6:10, ddu <dengke.du@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:

Maybe Gstreamer element ximagesrc was better.

在 2019/4/17 下午4:52, Young Moon Jung 写道:

Hi AGL.
I Have a question about Capture function.
I want to streaming Running AGL Screen.
So, I wonder is threre any tool or Api for Capturing AGL Screen.
Whne I try to do like below using ffmpeg, Just AGL Log was recorded.

# ffmpeg -f fbdev -i /dev/fb0 -r 24 -c:v libx264 -b:v 500k output.avi

--
Jung Young Moon       DrimAES Inc.

Address  #803, Ace Twin Tower 2-cha, 273, Digital-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul, Korea
Mobile +82 (0)10 - 4907 - 2117