State of the AGL distro

Hi all!

Master has been uprev'd to YP 2.6 'thud'.
A big thanks go to Scott Murray for doing the large chunk of the work.
Also Stephane Desneux helped with the last rebase.

Note that you might have to clean your *sstate-cache* and *download* folders for a clean build.

The CI infra had to adapt to a few changes as result of this (dtb filenames and SDK filenames for ARM32). This has been done and we're back to normal on the build side.
On the lava side we have to debug two issues on boards where the default kernel config is now likely missing a few options and thus fail to boot.

Going forward we expect more changes to enter master:
- AppFW multi-user patches
  -- watch out, this might required fixes in the services and apps !
- removal of old/unused/EOL machines ( Speak up if needed here: https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/#/c/21031/ )
- lots of documentation updates
- other subsystem updates

Master is now heading towards RC1 which means that by then the core components (core packages, AppFw, HomeScreen/WindowManager, GUI, Sound ) are merged!
Also the SDK needs to be available.

The next 'code-in-gerrit' deadlines are:
master: May 3rd in preparation of RC1 on May 10th
guppy: April 26th in preparation of 7.0.2 on May 3rd

Best regards,
Jan-Simon Möller