Re: Problem with browser on Guppy

On Tue, 2019-04-09 at 12:51 +0000, Theo BUENO via automotive-
discussions wrote:

> I am having issues trying to run AGL's browser app. When I tap the
> browser icon, nothing appears on the homescreen.
> Chromium68 seems to crash on Ivi/Wayland code, as included in the log
> file.
>
> I am running Guppy 7.0.1 on an H3ULCB board.
>
> Are other people having this problem too on this release ?

Thanks for the report, we can reproduce it and are looking into some
Chromium related issues on Guppy. We have created a ticket to
investigate that issue, and we have identified some changes that are
apparently related with the problem.

https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-2310

Regards, Lorenzo Tilve.