NEWS: Volkswagen Joins AGL

Hello all:

We are excited to welcome Volkswagen into the AGL community today!

You can read more about the announcement here: https://www.automotivelinux.org/announcements/2019/04/08/volkswagen-joins-agl

Please consider sharing this on your social channels to help us amplify the news. We’ve included some suggested social media posts below.

Thanks!

Twitter

NEWS: @VWGroup joins @autogradelinux and @linuxfoundation to accelerate #opensource innovation and shared software development at #Volkswagen. Read more here: https://bit.ly/2uTqNUx #autolinux

Click-to-Tweet: https://ctt.ac/OVdiC

Exciting news - @VWGroup has joined @autogradelinux! We look forward to working with #Volkswagen as the #autolinux community continues to drive #opensource innovation across the automotive industry. https://bit.ly/2uTqNUx

Click-to-Tweet: https://ctt.ac/83XT0

LinkedIn/ Facebook

Today, #Volkswagen joins Automotive Grade Linux and the Linux Foundation to support open source software and shared development for in-car technology. As a member of the AGL community, we are excited to work with them as we continue to build an open source software platform for the entire industry. Read more about the news here: https://bit.ly/2uTqNUx.

Emily Olin
Director of PR
The Linux Foundation
(281) 380-9661