Re: docker container creation issue

 Hello,

without any log / command output, it's very difficult to help you.

Which is the ID you mention : a docker container ID or a XDS project or sdk ID ?
Would you please send me the commands and the output of the commands you executed ?

Regarding a detailed tutorial to build your 1st app, the only one I know is the one you already read/mentioned : in XDS users guide.

Best Regards,
Sebastien.