about windowmanager request surface using c json

Hi AGL All memeber.
I have a few question about requesting windowmanager surface using c json.

I am developing appication which is developed based on C langauge.
Also, I refer to navi source code on 5.0.1 for requesting surface to windowmanager.

When I test AGL 5.0.1 requesting widnowmanager, I work.
But When I upgrade AGL Version to 5.1.0, I is not working.

I try to compare with working well application which is developed Qt debug msg and C based application.

I found not working application can't get below msg.
Mar 03 18:14:59 s5p4418-navi-ref afbd-games@0.1[7113]: [2653982.159] [libwm DEBUG] [libwindowmanager.cpp, activateSurface(), Line:340] >>> called
Mar 03 18:14:59 s5p4418-navi-ref afbd-windowmanager-service-2017@0.1[3884]: [2653984.156] [wm DEBUG] [wayland.cpp, surface_source_rectangle(), Line:622] >>> compositor::surface surface_source_recta
ngle @ 7 x 0 y 0 w 1280 h 800
Mar 03 18:14:59 s5p4418-navi-ref afbd-windowmanager-service-2017@0.1[3884]: [2653984.464] [wm DEBUG] [wayland.cpp, surface_destination_rectangle(), Line:630] >>> compositor::surface surface_destina
tion_rectangle @ 7 x 0 y 0 w 1280 h 800
Mar 03 18:14:59 s5p4418-navi-ref afbd-windowmanager-service-2017@0.1[3884]: [2653984.681] [wm DEBUG] [wayland.cpp, surface_configuration(), Line:638] >>> compositor::surface surface_configuration @
 7 w 1280 h 800

Is there any solution about that?

Thanks & Regards,
Josh.

--
Jung Young Moon       DrimAES Inc.

Address  #803, Ace Twin Tower 2-cha, 273, Digital-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul, Korea
Mobile +82 (0)10 - 4907 - 2117