Video Output No Longer Working with Renesas H3 + Kingfisher

Hi all,

So I built AGL for the Renesas H3 and it worked fine. Then I tried to implement the Renesas Kingfisher board with it and suddenly the video is not working from the HDMI output on the Kingfisher board or the micro HDMI port on the H3. Not sure if this is an AGL problem because I have wiped the SD card and redownloaded the image and still have the same issue. I have tried replacing the cable and that did not help.

The only thing that fails in the booting of the OS is the Unicens2 driver configuration. Could that be it?

Thanks,

Walter Kopacz