about windowmananger - create surface

Hi AGL All Member

Now, I am working on AGL 5.1.0.

During developing Home Laucher with AGL application manager & windowmanager , I found some proplem.
I want to ask that is there maximum the number of creating surface at windowmanager or weston?

I tried testing like below.

- Try to lauch application which i develpoed until 8 ==> working well
- From launching 9 application ==> working fail & got log " failed to get surfaceID "

I think that there is maximum the number of running application.
If My opinion is right, how can I change that number?

Thanks & Regards,
Josh.

--
Jung Young Moon       DrimAES Inc.

Address  #803, Ace Twin Tower 2-cha, 273, Digital-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul, Korea
Mobile +82 (0)10 - 4907 - 2117