New "Hardware Platforms Affected" field in Jira

As requested during a recent developer call, I added a field to Jira issues called "Hard Platform(s) Affected" to all Jira ticket types. It is an optional field and has a pick list of hardware platforms that can be selected.  You may edit any existing issues and choose platforms that are affected by a given ticket if you wish. I did not update any existing issues with this field at this time.

I used SPEC-2283 [1] to create the field and you can see that I selected a few of the available platforms as an example. If there is another hardware platform that should be added to the pick list please create a Jira ticket and assign it to me.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-2283
--