Connecting H3 to the Internet

Hi all,

I am currently attempting to connect my Renesas H3 to the internet either via wifi or ethernet. I am currently running AGL 7.0. I think connecting via wifi will be the easiest for me and I have attached a wifi adapter via USB. Do I need to install a separate widget not included with the base image to enable wifi on AGL? I also noticed when I just tried to connect via ethernet and log on using SSH the, the OS crashed when I would try to leave the home screen.

Kind Regards,

Walter