Ynt: 4A Configuration for Custom Audio Structure

Hi Thierry,

Thank you for your answer,

We reviwed the unicens plugin and actually we couldn't understand how to modify it for our needs.

Our hardware supports hardware mixing features, so we want to use them without using the 4a-softmixer. How can we do this? Should we develop our own mixer binding for this? And can you explain the details of the hal configurations about this?

Best regards.