Robbie Jones Joins AGL Community as Primary ForgeRock POC

Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce Robbie Jones to the AGL community. Robbie is a Senior Solution Architect with ForgeRock, and has been involved with various parts of our automotive efforts for some time now. For those who have attended CES, you may have bumped into him at our booth over the past two years.

I am in the process of moving to a new role in ForgeRock, and Robbie has agreed to step up and be ForgeRock's primary POC within the AGL community. Robbie will also be taking over the facilitation of the Vehicle-to-Cloud Expert Group.

Please join me in giving Robbie a warm welcome to the AGL community!

Thank you and best regards,

--
Ashley