Re: Required information on AGL-XDS configuration

 Hello Mohammed,

on first startup, it is excepted that there is no sdk installed.
Using web interface, you should click on SDKs entry in left sidebar and then click on wrench icon (or "SDKS MANAGEMENT" text) to switch in SDK Management view :

Then choose in the list, the sdk you want to install and click on "INSTALL" button (the far right cell in the table)

Note that you can do the exact same action using command line and xds-cli tool :

xds-cli sdks ls -a

xds-cli sdks install -id 9fd60b0e
(where 9fd60b0e is a unique id listed by previous "sdks ls -a" command and used to identify the sdk you want to install)

If above commands fail, please send me

xds-cli -log debug --logfile /tmp/xds-cli_ls.log  sdks ls -a

xds-cli -log debug --logfile /tmp/xds-cli_install.log sdks install -id 9fd60b0e

Best Regards,
Sebastien.