Unable to bring CAN0 interface - AGL and PICAN

Hello,

We have successfully built and installed the agl-image-minimal for Raspberry pi2 and its running fine. We are using PICAN for CAN bus connectivity, but unfortunately we are not able to bring CAN0 interface up.

We have verified that the spi drivers are properly installed and all other configurations are also correct. Kindly could you suggest what could be the cause?

Thanks and Regards,

Shahid