Re: AGL docs site broken

Hi,

docs-next.iot.bzh is now fixed, sorry about it,
it is now working with the new workflow based on books.yml, but still in development, see the documentation: https://docs-next.iot.bzh/docs/en/master/howto/reference/handle-docs/handle-docs.html

Regards,
Clément

On 2/25/19 9:35 AM, Sébastien Douheret wrote:
Hello,

do you mean http://docs.automotivelinux.org/ ?
Because this documentation website is working fine for me.

But if you are talking about the next documentation website (one instance visible here: https://docs-next.iot.bzh/), yes this website is broken and we/IoT.bzh are working on fixing problem. Note that this new site (master-next branch) is still under development and is not the official documentation yet.

BR,
Seb.