Switching to Zoom Conferencing for AGL meetings

You may recall back in December we announced that we would switched to Zoom conferencing for our regular meetings, but then postponed the switch over from Gotomeeting. The App FW and Security Expert Group asked to switch so we could see if some of the audio issues that see with GTM are fixed. Starting tomorrow we will switch over to Zoom for the App FW call. If that goes well, I will start moving other meetings over Zoom in the next few weeks.

Regards,
Walt

--
Walt Miner