Re: AGL bring-up on Panda-board

Hi Madhu,

The pandaboard is based on a ARM cortex-a9 . The default AGL build is for >= cortex-a15 .

A crucial point is if the graphic drivers support the wayland version used.

To make a board work you need a small machine template (see meta-agl/templates/machines and meta-agl/meta-agl-bsp/conf/include) .

For boards with cortex-a9, you need to take a look at the cyclone5 and steal some flags from there like :

# DEFAULTTUNE for cortex-a9
DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " agl-medium-arm-compiler"

But as I said, I assume the graphics stack will be a critical point.

Maybe try either the TI vayu (jacinto6) or the intel platform.

Best,

Jan-Simon