Re: AGL bring-up on Panda-board

Hello,
agl-image-minimal does not include the (full) graphical stack, so blank screen should be normal, on HDMI output.
But before your built and flash agl-demo-platform instead, it can be good to establish a serial text (tty) connection to your board...

I don't know the PandaBoard, so please refer to your manual on to plug the UART / USB serial link. You should see a device popping up in /dev/ (typically /dev/ttyUSBn or /dev/ttyACMn, with n being an integer index).
Then refer to the "Prepare to Boot" section of the link you posted and use picocom (alt. minicom, screen, ...) to connect to the serial link and observe the u-boot / kernel boot traces.

If the minimal image boots correctly (let you login as root), then you're go for building the agl-demo-platform image in yocto and flash it.
The serial link log will be useful, even mandatory, if you run into any problem, to get further support.

Good luck, and kind regards,
Johann.