AGL on Xilinx Zynq 7000 FPGA board

Hi AGL community,

 I would love to explore AGL solution for an e-bike project, I got couple of questions I have to understand before going further:

1) For our e-bike design, we'll use a Xilinx Zynq 7000 FPGA board
    this board has Dual ARM Cortex-A9 core processors

     https://www.xilinx.com/products/boards-and-kits/ek-z7-zc702-g.html#overview

  But I only see boards: Reneses M3, Intel Minnow Board, TY Vayu etc, in your supported hardware, could AGL work on our Xilinx Zynq 7000 board?

      https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro

   2)Xilinx is member of Yocto Project and We have some experience with "Xilinx petalinux" based on releases as Rocko (looks AGL baseline too).

       My second question is, would be feasible to leverage Xilinx BSP's already available for Petalinux, not sure if an AGL  image can be built referencing this BSP? Or we got to build ours from scratch using AGL or Yocto utilities?

Petalinux Board Support Packages (BSP) - includes preconfigured boot loaders, system images and bitstream.

https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/embedded-software/petalinux-sdk.html

I'll appreciate your feedback & comments and/or address this email to the right AGL team to get a good insight before move forward.

Thanks in advance & kind regards