Re: About instrumental cluster

Hello,
The IC profile was added for Funky Flounder but we did not release a reference implementation for the instrument cluster.
Scott Murray of Konsulko has been working on a reference implementation of an instrument cluster that we will be showing at CES using the Funky Flounder release (and it will be forward ported to master/ Grumpy Guppy as well).  You can see the recipe being added to gerrit in this change [1].  Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/#/c/18703/