Re: AGL Developer News

A quick update. The change to Zoom conferencing has been postponed so we will continue to use the GotoMeeting conferences until further notice.

Regards,
Walt

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 6:50 PM Walt Miner <wminer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some items of importance. Please read.

1) AGL Conference Calls changing to Zoom Conferencing

I apologize in advance for the all of the email I will be sending out to you in the next day or so. I was just informed that we must stop using GotoMeeting and switch to Zoom conferencing beginning next Monday December 10. I will try to update the meeting notices with as little email as possible and will also be updating the AGL Google calendar [1] and links from the wiki pages.  This week will continue to use GotoMeeting as usual.

2) CES Integration Session Updates

We held the second integration session last week in Karlsruhe Germany where we focused on speech integration for demo #2 and finalizing demo #1. The final CES integration session has been split into two locations/sessions. One session one will be in Yokohama next week (Dec 11 - 13)  focusing on demo #3 [2]. The other session will be held at the Linux Foundation office in San Francisco Dec 10 - 21 (may wrap up earlier if we finish everything) and will focus on the green machine demos #1 and #2 [3].  If you need to attend one of these sessions please let me know in advance. There is limited space at both venues.

3) Funky Flounder patch release

We will probably push out a Funky Flounder patch release at the end of this week, a week ahead of schedule, since we have a lot of fixes merged and/or queued up.  We will discuss logistics on Tuesday's developer call.

4) Grumpy Guppy Schedule
Grumpy Guppy RC 2 will be finalized this week pending the outcome of testing on the pre-RC sent out by Jan-Simon earlier today.  We plan on pushing out RC before Christmas and the final 7.0.0 release by the end of January. As always, you can consult the wiki for the for full schedule [4].

5) 2019 Release Names

For those of you who missed the announcement in Dresden, 2019 will bring us Happy Halibut and Itchy Icefish.

Regards,
Walt

--
Walt Miner