Re: SAT Meeting Topics this week

A third major topic was added to the SAT agenda.  Integration of WebOS into UCB for Grumpy Guppy.

Regards,
Walt

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 11:17 AM Walt Miner <wminer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thursday is a holiday in the US, but I plan to hold the SAT meeting[1]. The main topics to be discussed are

1) App workflow changes as a follow up to SPEC-495.  See https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/#/q/status:open+SPEC-495

2) API documentation proposals that have come out of the documentation update effort.

If there are more topics to be added please let me know.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-sat-meetings

--