V2C EG for Monday, 19-November, 2018

Hi all,

The bi-weekly V2C EG is cancelled for tomorrow as I will be out of office this week for the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. @Walt Miner  much appreciated if you can send a calendar cancelation as well.

Secondly, if you missed our last EG call, Walt and I discussed feedback from the Steering Committee meeting, and conversations that indicate privacy and GDPR compliance are one of the key areas of interest and concern amongst the constituency.

To that end, I propose that we organize the POV of our planned white paper around the security, and especially privacy of the next generation of data that will flow from connected vehicles, often on behalf of, or attributable to vehicle owners, drivers, or passengers.

Let's discuss this topic and agree on a high level section outline for the white paper to be posted to the new Confluence wiki, where many can contribute.

Thank you and best regards,

--
Ashley Stevenson
ForgeRock