Re: Multi-display setup supported by Salvator-XS board

Hello Michele,

Thank you for the quick and very useful reply.

“However XEN is available on the Salvator-X (not sure about the Salvator-XS) and you could use it to run multiple instances of AGL as a DomU.”

  • Ah that’s interesting, I’ll look into it.

“ KVM is today supported by AGL for R-Car M3. You can build it adding "agl-egvirt" to the list of parameters you use to execute aglsetup.sh.

   It is of course possible to extend the support on the H3 as well. If you are interested in doing this I would be glad to support you.”

  • I would love to get involved in adding the support for the H3, but it would obviously depend on what the effort involved in doing this would be, and whether I possess the skills to do the task. If you could give me a brief idea about the porting effort, it could help me decide.
  • Having said that, the major difference between M3 and H3 are the core configurations, so I’m hoping its something fairly trivial. 😊

“ps: we'll have the Virtualization Expert Group call today at 4PM CET. You're welcome to join if you like!  ”

  • Thanks for the head’s up. I will try and join this afternoon’s call, but I can’t promise I’ll be there.

Thanks again,

Kind regards,

Umair