Raspberrypi3 - Kernel configurations

Hello,

where can I make kernel configurations for the Raspberrypi with version ff?
In the EEL version, I defined the kernel configurations in "meta-raspbarrypi/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-raspbarrypi_4.9.bb" by adding the following line: "SRC_URI_append = " file://kernelconfig".
I copied the kernelconfig file to the folder meta-raspbarrypi/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-raspbarrypi.

However, I updated AGL to version FF and now the folder linux-raspbarrypi is no longer available. There is just a folder "linux-raspberrypi-dev" in meta-raspberrypi/recipes-kernel/Linux and the file "linux-raspberrypi-dev.bb".  I have tried to add the Kernel configurations there and after that I checked the /proc/config.gz File and the defined configuration isnt available.

So Where can i put my configurations?

Thanks,

Chris_Chros