Re: Raspberry PI 3B 64bit

Hi Christian,

On 6.11.18 г. 14:57 ч., Benien, Christian wrote:

Hi AGL community,

How much effort would it be to build AGL as a 64bit OS for the newer Raspberry Pi models? It would help our internal development if we could run ARM 64bit binaries on the Pi (the same binaries we use for the M3 board)

Is there are a particular AGL image that you would like to build as 64-bit for Raspberry Pi 3 B and B+?

In the past there was some kind of work in progress port for 64-bit raspberrypi3 but it wasn't stable and as far as I remember the GUI wasn't working so we dropped it in favor of the 32-bit builds. I will have a look and try to evaluate what we need to get AGL on 64-bit raspberrypi3.

Best regards,
Leon

Christian

Leon Anavi