CES Integration Session Nov.6-8 at NTT DATA MSE

Hi AGL members,

Toward CES 2019 AGL showcase, a face to face meeting will be held at our office, NTT DATA MSE, in Yokohama from Nov. 6th to Nov. 8th.

I would like to confirm the number of attendees in order to preparing the facility.
If you have intentions to attend this meeting, could you add your name to "Attendees" in Automotive Grade Linux wiki [1]?
I look forward to seeing everyone next week.

[1] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/nov2018-f2f

Regards,
Imamura
--