Commit Data and Upcoming Release Names

During the All-Member Meeting in Dresden this week I presented a few slides that show the Top 20 AGL Committers through the first three quarters of this year as well as some other commit data for 2018 so far.  Remember to commit early and commit often and you too could be on this list.  I don't like to attach files in the mail list , but I am making an exception for these slides.

Next, I announced the new release names for 2019. After the upcoming Grumpy Guppy release we will release Happy Halibut in July 2019 and Itchy Icefish at the end of 2019/ early 2020.

Finally, if you are attending ELC Europe in Edinburgh next week, be sure to stop by for the AGL Developer BoF session on Monday at 6:00 pm[1] and the AGL table during the Technical Showcase on Tuesday night.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://sched.co/FxxX

--