homescreen resolution

Dear All,
in FF_6.0.0 with raspberry-pi3 i tried to change the skin and pictures.
I changed the weston.ini like this:

[output]
name=HDMI-A-1
transform=270
mode=800x480

and my picture is also 800x480
but it still appeat very small in the middle of the screen.
(my screen is a 7" LCD ,800x480 resolution, with a HDMI input.)

my question is, is there an original resolution in graphic drivers which should be set?
 I mean before auto-scaling, where is the place for screen size? is it in device tree? kernel command line, or where?

Thank you in advanced
vahid