Last Call to Register: AGL AMM - Dresden Germany - Oct 17-18, 2018

AGL Community,

We are finalizing the details of the AGL AMM Dresden and we look forward to seeing our AGL members there.

This is a final reminder: please register for the event no later than October 7th. We need to have an accurate count in order to plan the food and evening social event.

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/agl-member-meeting-europe/register/

Regards,
Dan.
--
Dan Cauchy
Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux