Re: RPI3: vc4/drm crashes

Hi Vahid,

On 19.09.2018 09:24, Vahid Gharaee wrote:
> I am asking this to know what if I want to test AGL  on a new HW ,
> what aspects of HW should I pay attention to?

As Jan-Simon has already explain this issue is specific for Raspberry Pi
due to the GPU constrains and the limit for CMA dynamic memory
allocation at runtime. Although, the performance on Raspberry Pi 3 has
been improved in newer releases, the issue still remains. If you are
planning to port AGL to a completely new HW make sure that there are
available drivers for running Wayland with hardware acceleration on it.

Best regards,
Leon

--
Leon Anavi