Help regarding running custom apps on AGL

Hi,
I am new to AGL and I am able to run the agl demo on raspberry pi3 however when I try to install helloworld custom app (binding example) it does not work. I am thinking is is because am running the agl-demo-platform on raspberry pi3 ?
The error am getting is the app is not able to bind to the port when I start it.

Can you please guide me on the following :
1. Can I run custom apps on AGL on raspberry pi 3 ?
2. do I need to use agl-devel to run custom apps on AGL ?

Any guidance will be helpful here.

--
Verizon Connect

Ketan Adkar

16th floor,

2002 Summit Blvd,

Atlanta, GA-30319.

Ph No: +1 93.838.2487 / +1 404.859.5890

ketan.adkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL

VERIZON CONNECT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, reliance upon or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete this message. Thank you.