Important Notice - Dial-In Number Changes for AGL Meetings

I was notified by gotomeeting that they are upgrading the telephone conference lines on September 21 to improve dial in meeting quality.  Most, but not all, of our recurring meetings are affected by this change. What this means for us is that am updating the calendar and wiki page links with the new numbers for all of the affected calls.  The web link for each meeting does not seem to be affected, so if you join the meeting via your computer, no change will be required.

Sorry in advance for all of the email that spam you from the list.

Regards,
Walt

--
Walt Miner