From: Dan Cauchy <dcauchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 8:46 AM
Subject: CFP Now Open for AGL Showcase at CES 2019
To: automotive-ab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <automotive-ab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, automotive-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <automotive-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, automotive-steering-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <automotive-steering-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

AGL Members,

AGL will have a big presence at CES 2019 and we are pleased to announce that the CFP is now open!

This year, we will have a large demo showcase booth on the actual showroom floor in the Westgate Tech East area, along side some of the largest companies in the world. We expect a lot of traffic for the entire 4 day event. Additionally, we are planning to hold an invitation-only evening reception on January  8th.

This is a great opportunity for AGL members to show their products/services running on/with AGL at one of the largest trade shows in the world. However, we have a limited number of demo spots available.

As we did last year, we are holding a CFP. Please review the CFP details provided in the PDF at the URL link below. Please submit your proposals by Sept 7th. Note that this CFP is for AGL members only.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or any of the AGL team members.

Regards,
Dan.

--
Dan Cauchy
Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux