Virtual Dynamic Sound Card Update

Hi all,

We have published our initial version of the Virtual Sound Driver that
we at Fiberdyne Systems have been working on recently.

The source can be found for your perusal here:
https://github.com/fiberdyne/avirt

The driver currently consists of:
- A top-level ALSA driver, avirt_core
- A low-level dummy example "Audio Path", dummyap

The top-level ALSA driver implements a dynamically configurable
abstract ALSA middle-layer interface, and would be the global point of
entry for audio streams in AGL.
The low-level driver then subscribes as an "Audio Path", resulting in
switchable kernel-space routing from the top-level driver to the
low-level driver.

The top-level driver also:
- Builds streams as individual devices, allowing for separate SMACK
security labels per sound stream (i.e. A "radio" stream can now have a
different security context to an "emergency" stream)
- Builds PCM devices with configurable names and channels, which can
be defined by 4A HALs, or externally.

We are open to suggestions and feedback.

Regards,
Mark