Re: Funky Flounder RC3 v5.99.3 prerelease build available for testing

Hi José,

Could you reproduce this issue?
https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-1680

1st boot just after writing image to SDCARD is usually OK,
but 2nd or later boot, HomeScreen crushes frequently.

This can be tested by push reset and wait for boot complete, check to launch
HVAC/MediaPlayer by touching topbar's shortcut, (DONT touch the icon which is
in middle of screen, because it is provided by launcher app)
then push reset ...

Regards,
Tadao Tanikawa