Problem of can not request a visa letter

HI All,

I have already submit a cfp application  and register a  amm 2018 (confirmed by mail).

But when I  request a vist letter  in https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/agl-member-meeting-europe/attend/visa-request/,

  it reports a error  below:

“Your email address was not found. Please make sure that the email address entered matches the email address used to register for the event.”

I am sure that I use the  same email.

Even when I re-register the amm,  it  can’t  pass either.

Could anyone give some hints?

Thx

Li

Li, Xiaoming

Development Dept.III

Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST) No. 6 Wenzhu Road, Nanjing, 210012, China

TEL: +86+25-86630566-8451

FAX: +86+25-83317685

MAIL: lixm.fnst@cn.fujitsu.com