afb-daemon error

Hello,

I was configuring my host (Debian stretch). I was following the resources posted on the developer guides. I used the Master repo and I apt-get installed "agl-app-framework-binder-dev" not "agl-app-framework-binder-devel", as mentioned in the document. I assume that you guys haven't updated the document since the name change.

But when I try to run afb-daemon with "afb-daemon" i get the error "afb-daemon: error while loading shared libraries: libmicrohttpd.so.12: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Could anybody help me resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Marco