Re: Popup feature into homescreen and create sample application for popup (SPEC-985)

Dear Kangkook

If you use master sdk, I think qlibhomescreen will be included in sdk.

You can download from this url.

https://download.automotivelinux.org/AGL/snapshots/master/latest/

If you use any other version, you can install it follow by the attached
message from Mr Okuno.

Is there any more question, just mail me.

Wenlong