Autofs + shared mount namespaces

Hi,

We've been trying out autofs with both systemd-automount and the
autofs userspace daemon, and it seems like it incorrectly marks a
mountpoint as "expired" even though it's still in use in a different
mount namespace. Am I doing something wrong? Are mount namespaces
supported by the autofs driver?

Reproduction:
/etc/autofs/auto.master:
/mnt/test   /etc/autofs/auto.test.nfs --timeout 10

/etc/autofs/auto.test.nfs:
test  -rw,soft,intr server.domain:/exports/nfs

On one tab, I start autofs:
# automount -f -v

On another, I unshare a namespace, and cd into the test directory:
# cd /mnt
# unshare -m --propagation shared
# cd test/test

And just wait. The mount correctly happens, but after 10 seconds, the
autofs daemon gets an expired message and tries to umount hte nfs
mount, and fails, because it's busy. It retries until I cd out of the
nfs directory, then it of course succeeds:

Starting automounter version 5.1.3, master map auto.master
using kernel protocol version 5.02
mounted indirect on /mnt/test with timeout 10, freq 3 seconds
attempting to mount entry /mnt/test/test
mounted /mnt/test/test
1 remaining in /mnt/test
1 remaining in /mnt/test
1 remaining in /mnt/test
expiring path /mnt/test/test
>> umount.nfs4: /mnt/test/test: device is busy
>> umount.nfs4: /mnt/test/test: device is busy
>> umount.nfs4: /mnt/test/test: device is busy
Unable to update the mtab file, /proc/mounts and /etc/mtab will differ
expired /mnt/test/test
1 remaining in /mnt/test
1 remaining in /mnt/test
1 remaining in /mnt/test