Set up, Activate, Install Question

Hi

I have a Dell Venue Pro with Windows 10, which comes with a Dell Wifi 1537 or matching Linux ath6kl

Have been booting different Live USB distro to review replacement of Windows but no luck with Wifi

Understand for any Linux distro to recognize this WIFI type, in particular I need to invoke or set it up somehow.

I see the driver in the directory but my question is how to, as a newby Linux user? The "Setting up ath6kl" on wireless.wiki.kernel.org has not helped my understanding.

Presumably the first step is to boot up Live USB distro.  I get internet access via broadcom connection.  Then what, open the terminal?  And I type what sudo command to set up or invoke ath6kl driver and have Wifi up and running?

--

*Mike Reardon*