Re: dmraid ISW maximum partition size?

Thanks Danny, that was indeed the problem.

For what it's worth, I had to use a last sector of 1953519871 instead of 1953519879, or 8 sectors shy of the "end" of the disk.

--
Eric Schoeller

Danny wrote:
On my ICH8R controller I have a 1.5TB partition and it works fine on
the latest Ubuntu with stock dmraid packages.
Is it possible that you are creating the 875GB partition larger than the device?

Try creating a 874GB partition, its possible that you are being
affected by the bug phillip was discussing on this list the other week
where it actually calculates the device size in a funny way.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 3:00 AM, Eric Schoeller