RE: replace one disk in isw RAID1 array

[Aaron Hanson]
I think I covered that. I simply did a physical disk replacement with power off.  After powering the system back on, I tried to use 'dmraid -R <new device>' as an attempt to add the new device to the array.

But I'm new to ataraid; I don't really know that I'm using the correct procedure.  I'm looking for someone on this list actually knows the typical and correct way to replace a disk in an ataraid array.  I presume there is the simple step of physically replacing the bad disk with a good one, then some 'dmraid' commands. But  can't seem to find the right 'dmraid' command(s).

Thanks for your response.

-Aaron