RE: fakeraid/dmraid on intel matrix RAID-0 array

This is the result of a bug I mentioned in a recent thread entitled "Why

are spaces removed from the disk serial number?" in which I point out
that dmraid removes whitespace from the disk serial number before trying

to compare it with the serial number recorded in the metadata, which no
longer matches since it still has the whitespace.  I never did get an
answer about why the whitespace is removed, and if that removal can be
disabled to fix this problem.

Still waiting for Heinz to get back to the office.

Adam Cetnerowski
Intel Technology Poland