RE: DMRAID+Intel P35 (ICH9R)

What is the actual bug being seen?  I am having trouble understanding
the forum messages.  Also, the second link points to a discussion about
firefox, not RAID.  Is this issue beeing seen in windows and Linux?
This motherboard has two SATA controllers on it, one Marvell and one
ICH9; are you sure that this is confusing things?

Thanks,

Jason