Hot Reconfiguration of dmraid Arrays

Hi everybody,

I'm new to this list, so please excuse that I cannot put the reference correctly. I read a posting of Darrick J. Wong dated from 08 March 2006 where he is talking about implementing a method of hot array reconfiguration support. Tihis includes adding spares to an array, replace failed drives, modify arrays, but I'm also interested in hot syncing the dmraid.

Since I'm working on a project trying to find out about the possibilities of the dmraid aproach to RAID, I'd really be interested in what the status of this is upto now.

Thanks in advance for replying,
  Christof